The Road to Your Own Authority
Are You Ready?
DOT Compliance is What We Do
At VLocity Group, we not only have the services that you need to make sure your company get’s in compliance and stays compliant. We have been in the industry from driving a truck, starting and growing a carrier, and participant in 100’s of DOT audits.
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
Online Driver Qualification Files
KYU, NY-HUT, NM, & OR Permits & Filing
DOT Drug Clearinghouse C/TPA
IFTA Prep & Filing
Complete DOT Background Checks
ELD only $8/week
Full Compliance Management
Learn Why VLocity Group is the Fastest Growing Compliance Company
Work With A Company That Educates
At our core we want to make sure people understand what is required of them in the trucking business. That is why education is one of our top priorities at VLocity Group.
Our industry experts blog about compliance, safety, business management, and other industry specific news.
We also provide free videos on setting up your company to how to manage your compliance yourself. Not just a webinar designed to sell you on using us but ongoing training to help you run your business.
Simplify your safety programs with VLocity Group’s trucking compliance software.
A Reduction in DOT fines and penalties
- Improved performance in compliance reviews
System alerts for expired or missing DQ documents
Significant decrease in time spent managing files
Quick and responsive customer service
You have your trucking company up and running. your driver files are complete, and now you need to make sure that you have people and systems in place that make sure you are staying compliant and filing your road taxes correctly and on time.
The VLocity Group Beyond Compliance program handles all this for you.
- Drug Consortium including ALL random drug tests.
- Online Driver Qualification file that alerts you when something is expiring or coming do. And this is monitored by our compliance experts to make sure you are staying compliant.
- Online Equipment Files to make sure you have all your DOT required documents in a single place and are alerted when something is expiring. This is one of the top 3 areas that new carriers are found to be deficient in the new entrant audit.
- IFTA calculation and filing to make sure you are filed on time, are compliant and avoid penalties.
- If needed, calculate and file your KYU, NY-HUT, NM Weight Distance, and OR filings.
In addition to staying on top of the daily, monthly, and quarterly compliance issues that are included in Beyond Compliance you have annual taxes and renewals that you need to remember.
For just $2.50 per week, we will file your UCR, IFTA renewal, IRP Renewal, and 2290 taxes.* Avoid being shut down and fines at scale houses and rest assured that you are current on all aspects of your quarterly and annual filings and renewals.
In addition to the Drug Consortium, no costs for random drug tests, Online Driver Files, Online Equipment Files, Quarterly IFTA filings, and KYU, NY-HUT, NM, & OR, Complete Compliance includes:
- Filing of annual 2290 with the IRS.
- Filing of annual UCR.
- Completing paperwork and renewing IRP.
- Renewing IFTA.
*State & Federal fees/taxes are not covered in this. This covers that processing fees and monitoring.
While many of the companies capitalizing on the ELD mandate have taken the same hardware dozens of other companies are using and placed software on top of it to provide ELD services, the reality is the devices are powerful Telematics devices that are capable of providing you so much more.
If you are going to be forced to use ELDs, do you want to overpay for a castrated device or one that brings all the advantages of a telematics device, is designed and manufactured in North America, and is ready for future upgrades
VLocity Group provides the Geotab solution.
- Designed and manufactured in North America.
- Over 2-million units installed worldwide.
- Supported by people that know compliance.
- Over 20-years Telematics experience.