Skip to content
What will be the Required Application Document Checklist
Here is a shortlist of the items we believe we’ll need to process the SBA 7(a) relief loan:
- Completed Application
- SBA Form 1919 or corresponding SBA Form 912, if applicable.
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization of each borrowing entity
- By Laws/Operating Agreement of each borrowing entity
- All owners Driver’s Licenses
- Payroll Expense verification documents to include:
- IRS Form 940 and 941
- Payroll Summary Report with corresponding bank statement
- If a Payroll Summary Report is not available, Employee Pay Stubs as of February 15, 2020 (or corresponding period) with corresponding bank statement, and,
- Breakdown of payroll benefits (vacation, allowance for dismissal, group healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, etc.
- 1099s (if Independent Contractor)
- Certification that all employees live within the United States. If any do not, provide a detailed list with corresponding salaries of all employees outside the United States
- Trailing twelve-month profit and loss statement (as of the date of application) for all applicants
- Most recent Mortgage Statement or Rent Statement (Lease)
- Most recent Utility Bills (Electric, Gas, Telephone, Internet, Water
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment