Skip to content
Who Is Eligible? Each of the following as of 2/15/2020
- Small businesses, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, a 501(c)(19) veteran’s organization, or Tribal business concern described in section 31(b)(2)(C) of the Small Business Act with not more than 500 employees, or the applicable size standard for the industry as provided by SBA, if higher.
- Sole-proprietors, independent contractors, and other self-employed individuals as eligible for loans.
- Businesses with more than one physical location qualify so long as total combined employees are below 500 employees (unless the businesses operated under NAICS code beginning with 72) or otherwise meet the SBA’s size standard based on NAICS code.
- Waives affiliation rules for businesses in the hospitality and restaurant industries, franchises that are approved on the SBA’s Franchise Directory, and small businesses that receive financing through the Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) program.
- Applies current SBA affiliation rules to eligible nonprofits.